Mason 3D Printer for Schools
The Mason 3D Printer is derived from the industrial production 3D Printers created at Slant 3D to produce 3D printed parts at high volumes.
The Mason is a great 3D Printer for schools. It has been boiled down so that it is simple to operate without a lot of bells and whistles. With high quality build and capabilities it is ideal for creating class projects. It also helps that there is an entire Youtube channel dedicated to tutorials on the Mason.
- Build Volume: 220mm x 220mm x 235 mm
- Print Resolution: 0.05mm-0.3mm
- Tolerances: 0.01-0.2mm in horizontal plane.
- PTFE and Metal Hotend included
- Glass Build Platform
- Partially Enclosed
- Max Bed Temp: 120C
- Max Hotend Temp: 240/300C (Metal or PTFE Extruder Option)
- Direct Drive Extruder
- Filament Runout Sensor
- Materials: PLA, Ingeo 870, Pro PLA, ABS, Nylon, PETG, ASA, Conductive PLA, TPU, Ninjaflex